Specifications include, but are not limited to: Task 1 – Project Management
Designer/Supplier shall control the project in terms of staff, budget, schedule, and
scope; shall promote communication within the project team; and shall provide
documentation, key decisions, and risk management.
Items covered under this task include, but are not limited to:
● Project kickoff meeting –meeting with the project team to review the project,
schedule, and budget; and identify any critical issues and critical path items
on the schedule.
● Community Engagement
o Meet with or otherwise engage the neighboring elementary schools
o Participation in public and other meetings, throughout the duration of the
o Design Day – anticipated to be a design charrette of at least 2 to 4 hours
● Scope, budget, and schedule management and updates.
● Management and coordination of subconsultants.
● Quality assurance/quality control management.
● Monthly invoicing.
● Monthly progress reports.
● Attend a joint pre-construction meeting with the project team for the play
structure and site work portions of the project.
Task 2 – Play Structure Design
● The City will provide a pdf of existing conditions for the
designer/supplier’s use. Designer/supplier will review this and all other
● Designer/supplier will provide a schematic (concept) structure design. This
design will be reviewed in draft (sketch) form with the City’s project team at least
1 week prior to the Design Day. The designer/supplier will incorporate any
comments required prior to presentation during the Design Day.