Specifications include, but are not limited to: A. Conceptual Design Services:
1. Proposed schedule from project initiation to facility opening
2. Design concept in a high quality, professional plan view drawing showing the entire parking structure complex
including two sections and all four elevations, and a three-dimensional drawing, or artist rendering. The plan view
and section drawings shall label all coping locations, feature names, heights and depths.
3. Prepare and deliver a minimum of four (4) rigid, 24”x36” presentation colored graphic and digital image scans of
the parking structure complex to be used for Public Display. The graphic boards shall provide elevations of all four
sides of the parking structure.
4. Deliver preliminary cost estimate and quantity of materials estimates in a digital, PDF file.
5. Provide proposed phasing or implementation plan.
B. Design Development & Construction Drawings:
1. Provide high quality, professional construction drawings, details, specifications and cost estimates for the entire
parking Structure complex.
2. Provide three (3) 11”x17” review sets and three (3) full size sets at 50 percent, 90 percent stages of construction
document preparation. All prints on the review sets must be of a size so that the detailed notes can be read.
3. Provide three (3) 11”x17” sets and one (1) 24x36” set at 100 percent stage of construction documents.
4. Two copies of 8-1/2x11, written, and electronic, specifications shall be required at 90 percent and 100 percent
5. Plans on AutoCAD electronic file must be provided at the 100% stage