Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Cylindrical locksets: Sargent 11-line, NO SUBSTITUTIONS
o LL trim design. “O” roses shall be used on doors where door construction will
prevent the use of “L” rose.
• Mortise Locksets: Sargent 8200, NO SUBSTITUTIONS
o WTL trim design
• Exit devices: Sargent 80 Series, NO SUBSTITUTIONS
o ETL trim design
o Single door openings - Rim devices
o Pairs of doors – rim devices x lockable mullion
o Fire rated devices required for fire rated openings
o Mullions: Sargent L980S, NO SUBSTITUTIONS
• Key system: Sargent XC, NO SUBSTITUTIONS
o Keyway information will be provided by owner
• Accessory hardware: Any existing accessories that require replacing shall be replaced by a
product of the same quality and function unless authorized by Timmy Jones, Maintenance
Foreman, Bartlett City Schools.
• Finishes. All locksets and exit devices shall be 26D or 32D.