Specifications include, but are not limited to:
The University of South Dakota Information Technology Services is seeking professional services for creating an IAM strategy and roadmap to develop and improve the University’s IAM capabilities. The selected vendor will advise and assist the IAM Committee in defining objectives, timelines, and implementation strategies for adopting an Identity and Access Management solution that specifically meets the following criteria and objectives:
• Assist in developing a formal IAM Program
o Assessment – current processes, vision, goal, drivers
o Development of vision, strategy
o Architecture (high level)
o Design the infrastructure necessary
o Define processes
o Define policies and controls
o Evaluation of Tech (not selection)
• Assist in formulating a strategic roadmap that would replace our current homegrown IAM infrastructure with a commercial solution.
• Evaluation of IAM solutions that will fit our environment and budgetary requirements.
• Objectives, timeline, and implementation strategies for migrating to IAM solution.
The selected vendor must:
• Be agnostic from any specific IAM solution provider.
• Demonstrate a strong familiarity with IAM challenges specific to higher education.
• Possess knowledge and expertise in the current IAM solution marketplace is required.
• Be familiar with technologies in scope for IAM such as Student Information Systems (Banner), Learning Management Systems (D2L), Microsoft 365, DUO Security, AD, ADFS, LDAP, Shibboleth.
• Have a minimum of three years’ experience as a strategic partner for IAM strategy definitions.
• Be familiar with governance and compliance issues related to higher education.
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences.
• Provide background and CV for every consultant working on the project.