Specifications include, but are not limited to: A. Transition Plan
1. Develop and implement a plan to transition South Dakota ADAP pharmacy services within 30 days from
current ADAP pharmacy provider to the applicant’s proposed model serving all ADAP clients statewide
regardless of insurance status and/or insurance provider plan.
2. Include details that minimally address the following: 1) process to prevent disruption of pharmaceutical
services to Ryan White ADAP clients; 2) understanding of, and ability to, uphold Ryan White and SDDOH
Office of Disease Prevention Data Security and Confidentiality Policies. 3) procedures for maintaining
separate inventories for non-340B and 340B priced and purchased medications; 4) understanding of
Ryan White pharmacy services and programmatic reporting requirements; 5) coordination with the South
Dakota Ryan White Part B/ADAP program and Ryan White contracted case managers to ensure a
B. Direct Pharmacy Services
Management of Inventory
1. Order ADAP-approved medications directly from a wholesale distributer designated by the applicant.
All HIV-related ADAP medications must be purchased at non-340B prices and inventoried separately
from medications purchased at 340B prices for other programs.
2. Ensure and provide an attestation that all ADAP prescriptions are filled from non-340B priced and
3. Maintain statewide availability of prescription medications listed on the South Dakota Ryan White
ADAP formulary through adequate inventory supply