Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Measuring personnel for uniform fittings, when deemed necessary, by coordinating time
and date of fittings with Detention Center Personnel.
2. Vendors not located in the local Greenville area will be expected to visit no less than (twice
monthly/every other week) in order to accommodate employee orders unless other
arrangements are made with the Detention Center in advance.
3. Vendor must provide product lead time from order to delivery.
4. Vendor must provide written return/replacement policy, to include time period. Vendor
must be able to make necessary corrections within 2-business days following the delivery
of an order.
5. Vendor must provide written warranty information for clothing, as well as workmanship.
6. Vendor must provide a delivery timeframe for short notice/rush orders.