Specifications include, but are not limited to: CHAIRS
• Fourteen (14) clean garden chairs for behind banquet tables as indicated; two (2) chairs per table.
TABLES & TABLE CLOTHES
• Seven (7) banquet tables, six-foot, clean with teal table clothes.
PIPE & DRAPE
• Six hundred thirty feet (630’) of black colored pipe & drape, waist high, installed
• Twenty feet (20’) of clean stanchions, white uprights with caps, and white chain
**Note: Above pipe and drape, chairs, tables, table clothes and stanchions must be clean, nice looking, free of staples and rough
SET-UP & TAKE DOWN
• Set-up can begin at 12:00PM on Tuesday, August 11, 2020, after CCU has laid the protective floor covering down. All of the
above must be setup no later than 4:00PM on Tuesday, August 11, 2020.
• Removal of this rental property may begin as early as 5:00PM on Sunday, August 16, 2020 and must be removed no later
than 7:00PM on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
• Contractor is responsible for cleaning-up all contractor generated debris upon completion of setup and upon completion of