Specifications include, but are not limited to: A. Provide single portable toilets to be delivered to Coastal Carolina University as described in the schedule.
Toilets to be delivered on Friday prior to a Saturday Football game. No deliveries allowed between the
hours of 7:30 am to 3:30 pm on the Friday prior to the Saturday game. Toilets can be delivered on Friday
before 7:30 am or after 3:30 pm. Toilets must be in place before 7:00 am Saturday of the football game
day. The contractor may remove the toilets anytime on Sunday following the game day; but they must be
removed no later than 7:00 am Monday following the game. For mid-week games the toilets can be
delivered the evening prior to game day and picked up prior to 7:00 am the day following game day.
All equipment must comply with any applicable state, federal and local codes. Portable toilet units must
have leak proof bodies of a type specifically designed for this service.
Vendor shall provide, install and maintain Standard Single Occupant Portable Toilets for the
University’s use on the main campus.
The equipment shall meet the following minimum specifications:
• Unit size: approx. 4’ wide x 4’ deep x 7.5 high
• Approximately 55 gallon holding tank which contains approximately 5 gallon of liquid chemical
for breaking down waste.
• Enclosed unit with a door that can be locked from the inside
• Stock with toilet paper
• Stock with seat cover
• The portable toilet unit must be leak proof throughout the term of the contract.
• Properly maintain all equipment, in good operational condition, and ensure that doors, latches,
switches, etc., function in the proper manner. Maintenance shall include all parts and labor.
• Response to normal maintenance calls within four (4) hours and within one (1) hour for
emergency calls. The University will make the final determination as to what constitutes an
• Place portable toilet units only in locations designated by the University. Portable toilet units are
the property of the contractor and shall be maintained by the Contractor.
• The contractor will be responsible for insurance on the toilets. Coastal Carolina University will
not be responsible for stolen or damaged units.
• All vehicles used by the Vendor in conjunction with this contract must be equipped with a warning
device, which automatically sounds when the vehicle is in reverse gear. Should the Vendor be
required to use a vehicle without such a warning devise, an employee of the Vendor must
manually sound an alarm and act as a guide to caution all pedestrians in the area that the vehicle
is backing up.