Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Web‐based contact management shall be capable of tracking interactions between CASA/Career
Development and students, alumni, faculty, staff and employers.
2. Shall provide capability for students, employers, faculty and administrators to enter
job/career/graduate school placement information.
3. Must provide an appointment‐scheduling function for career advising and career events.
4. Students, alumni, and employers shall be capable of registering for career events and paying for
registrations for applicable events via TouchNet.
5. System shall track attendance automatically via student ID card swipe or other electronic method.
6. System must offer document management function with ability for documents to be uploaded by
students, alumni, university staff, or employers.