Specifications include, but are not limited to:
Industrial Waterjet System Reference: WARDJet A-0612 Waterjet System
Industrial waterjet cutting system that must meet the following minimum technical
specifications and include all items listed.
• XYZ cutting envelope of 2’ x 4’ x 7”
• Linear positional accuracy: < +/- 0.004” per axis
• Repeatability: < +/- 0.0015” per axis – Rack and Pinion drive system Manual Z-axis with
4” of travel
• Pump pressure: 30 hp - 60,000 PSI continuous output
• Power: 230 VAC, 3 phase continuous output
• Abrasive cutting head with sapphire orifice
• Operating and cutting and control CNC software includes:
o Drag and drop parts loading
o Allows movement of parts with fingers
o Allows for zooming in on parts with fingers with context sensitive menus, that includes
drag and drop part loading, allows movement and rotation of parts with fingers.
• Touchscreen controller
• Installation guides
• Reversible Cutting grates that will reduce the movement of parts during cutting. 16 gauge
• Cutting enclosure (Reference A-Series) with hinged doors
• Remote water level controls that will allow for automation of raising/lowering water level
before and after cutting each batch of parts.
Minimum of 400 lbs. Bulk feed hopper that can be refilled while waterjet is cutting.
• Must include Minimum Warranty: One year
• Minimum 1 day on-site installation and basic training to include all expenses and travel
costs After installation contractor shall demonstrate equipment at a mutually agreed upon
time. Offeror must include all costs for travel expenses associated with travel to the College
to provide the on-site training in his offer.