These specifications apply to all locations:
1. Contractor shall perform their own field measurements.
2. TTC shall remove all furniture and equipment from rooms prior to installation of new flooring and will
return the furniture to the rooms after installation.
3. Contractor shall remove existing carpeting and base prior to installation of new flooring.
4. Contractor shall prepare floor as necessary to prepare surface for new flooring installation to include
application of a self-leveling compound. TTC cannot guarantee the condition of the sub-floor after it is
exposed by the removal of the existing carpet.
5. Contractor shall remove from premises and dispose of all old flooring and base materials.
6. Contractor shall install new flooring in accordance with manufacturer’s written installation instructions,
and any and all applicable Federal, State, and Local and ordinances.