Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Clear the site of trees, brush, fences, buildings and obstruction occupying space needed for
construction. No building or structure partially encroaching on the right-of-way or located so
as not to interfere with construction operations, shall be removed unless specifically noted on
the Drawings or directed by the Engineer.
2. Develop, design and permit traffic control plans for the work to be performed.
3. Locate all existing utilities and coordinate with appropriate entities including, but not limited
to water, sewer, gas, electric, cable, internet and phone.
4. Find, locate and excavate if applicable, manholes specified on the drawings.
5. Development, determination, design, permitting and coordination for Flow Control measures.
6. The investigation, preparation, and replacement of existing 8” gravity sewer main by opencut trench excavation.