Specifications include, but are not limited to: Coordinated Care Strategy Expectations
• Provide knowledge of existing state and national models that innovate and
create improved operations using best practices that reduce long-term care and
improve patient outcomes.
• Provide knowledge of best practice/guidelines for Return to Work models that
reduce job loss and disability.
• Develop a clear, concise, plan of action to build a comprehensive care strategy
that coordinates demonstrated models to administer and implement the state’s
Operational Efficiency Review
• Create a business process flow map of the Temporary Disability Insurance and
Temporary Caregiver Insurance programs from submission of application to
determination of claim and payment of benefits.
• Conduct a review of internal policies, regulatory and legislative matters related
to Temporary Disability Insurance and Temporary Caregiver Insurance
• Make recommendations for short-term and long-term solutions to improve
customer-facing and back-office operational efficiency