Specifications include, but are not limited to:
▪ Removal of existing windows and doors (refer to plans).
▪ Prepare existing openings for new windows and doors.
▪ P & I new windows and doors, flashing, (refer to specifications).
▪ Pre-construction “value engineering.
▪ Project permitting if required.
▪ Project schedule of values.
General: Frames shall be prefinished type designed for installation at rough wall openings
over prefinished walls. Frames shall be designed for installation by sleeving the frame over
the finish wall and placing screws through the face of the frame; then the casing is snapped
in place to conceal the fasteners.
A. Proprietary Product/Systems: Wood windows, including the following:
Andersen® 400 Series Tilt-Wash Double-Hung Windows with Stormwatch protection.
Andersen 400 Series Perma-Shield awning windows with Stormwatch protection (stationary).