Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Mobilization of all personnel and equipment;
2. Preparing the construction site for construction operations;
3. Materials to be removed and legally disposed of off site.
4. When applicable, verifying and utilizing survey control points as shown on the Drawings
5. Protecting existing site features to remain, such as fences, trees, shrubs and grassed areas
outside the limit of work.
6. Protecting underground and overhead utilities and other existing facilities from damage.
7. Where applicable, provisions for site access and of traffic control.
8. At cessation of site improvement operations: Site clean-up
9. De-mobilization of all personnel and equipment.