This Scope of Work includes the following components with respect to the Property:
1. Identification of all hazardous materials within the facility and within the soil to be remediated.
2. Removal and disposal of all identified hazardous materials in accordance with State of Rhode Island laws and regulations and
the federal Clean Air Act (and all implementing regulations).
3. Demolition and removal of building, basements, concrete/asphalt slabs, brick, and foundations.
4. Demolition and removal of site improvements, including but not limited to foundation, designated parking slab, curbing,
5. Installation of soil erosion-sedimentation control as required by DEM regulation.
6. Filling of the demolition site with clean lead-free gravel of 1” or less, to meet existing site grades, compacted as necessary to
stabilize the material and eliminate excessive settling, and cover with at least 3” of screened loam.