Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Review and summarize the criteria and procedures relative to the 2019 Capital
Magnet Fund grant competition (as such criteria and procedures may be set forth in
a Notice of Funding Availability or equivalent and any other regulations, guidance,
or policy documents of the CDFI Fund that describe or relate to the Capital Magnet
Fund program or the 2019 funding round (collectively, the “NOFA”)).
• Confirm RIHousing’s DUNS, Grants.gov, and Awards Management Information
System (“AMIS”) (and any other applicable) registration status.
• Prepare and submit on behalf of RIHousing any required pre-application
registrations and materials required under the NOFA.
• Attend webinars, conference calls, and other presentations hosted or recommended
by the CDFI Fund relative to the 2019 Capital Magnet Fund program.
• Review RIHousing’s preliminary plan for application.
• Evaluate merits of RIHousing’s preliminary plan for application; assess fitness of
plan in light of competition requirements and other criteria set forth in the NOFA.
• Develop recommendations to support and improve RIHousing’s plan for