Specifications include, but are not limited to: Provide Tree Service and Shrub Removal at Various HACP Locations,
as Scheduled and Upon Request.
• The provider will follow a schedule to abate tree and shrub issues at various HACP
locations, and upon request.
• Contractor will walk all HACP communities 2 x year as scheduled and prior to any
scheduled REAC inspections to abate conditions such as removal of dead trees and shrubs,
trim larger trees, abate branches touching buildings, clear views for all security and
surveillance cameras, address fallen trees and branches, etc. All work will be reviewed
and approved by Site Management prior to starting any work.
• Provider should have a minimum 10 years' experience in the area of tree abatement
• The provider will respond to calls of an emergency nature within 4 hours of the
placement of such call.
• The provider will have the necessary equipment to make such abatement
services as listed.