Specifications include, but are not limited to:
• All trees that need to be removed from the road surface or edge must be cut clean through or pushed over and placed in the forest next to the road corridor.
• Work on the road must be completed by the termination date: June 29, 2020. No contract extensions will be approved.
• The Operator shall exercise care and caution in all operations to prevent damage to all trees not in the road corridor.
• Damage to trails, roads, streams, or utility rights-of-way caused by the Operator’s equipment must be repaired by the Operator at their expense.
• Any trash resulting from the Operator’s operations must be removed from the area and properly disposed.