Specifications include, but are not limited to: Quadformer
• Maximum capacity must be at least 20 ga. Steel
• Speed must be a minimum of 95 FPM
• 5 HP or higher 230 V single phase motor
• Double matched V-belt drive
• Welded steel base
• Dimensions must be within 68” x 27” x 48”
• Feed table work height must be 35-1/8”
• Gear ratio 1:1
• Must include following tooling
a. S cleat rolls cap. 22-28 ga.
b. 1-1/8 drive cleat rolls cap. 22-28 ga. In the center position
c. 5/16 Pittsburgh rolls cap. 22-28 ga.
d. Tap in (3-in-1) rolls
e. Quad cutter slitter
f. Dual auxiliary shafts for two additional sets of tooling
• The machine should also include the female lock Pittsburgh roles and Tap-in
including 3-in-1 roller dies with a gauge thickness of 22 to 26 gauge producing
right angle flanges, standing seam and clinch collar connections.