Specifications include, but are not limited to: Custodial services at 101
Commerce Drive, Exton, PA 19341. A. ALL NON-CARPETED FLOORS
1. All surfaces are to be maintained and cleaned during each visit,
including the elevator flooring.
a) Sweep non-carpeted floors and stairwells.
b) Gum, tar, tape or similar substances will be removed with
care being taken not to mar the floor surface.
c) Damp mopped.
2. Terrazo Floor will be swept and mopped so that no streaking or
clouding of the floor is present. B. CARPETS/MATS
1. All carpeted areas will be vacuumed each visit. 2. Spots or stains will be removed without damaging carpet. The
Township will notify Contractor immediately when spills occur or are
3. Location of spots, tar, gum or similar substances, not successfully
treated, will be reported in writing to Township.
C. RESTROOMS, LOCKER ROOMS
a) Wash and disinfect toilets/urinals (bowl and exterior).
b) Toilet seat shall be cleaned and sanitized on both the
bottom and top. Rinse and dry exterior and seat
c) Clean, dry, and shine metal fixtures including shower stall
d) Stainless Steel Toilets in the Police detention area shall be
2. Dispensers (paper towels, seat covers, toilet paper, soap products,
a) Clean, dry, and shine.
b) Refill, ensuring sufficient supply until next refill.
a) Wash and disinfect sink bowl, counter, and faucet.
b) Clean, dry, and shine bowl and chrome fixture.