Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1.2.1 Fuel Provider Requirements
- The CNG Station shall comply with all applicable local
and national codes.
- The station shall be designed to dispense CNG at
3,600 psig at 70 degrees ambient temperature with a
maximum fill pressure of 4,200 psig.
- The station must have two compressors for
redundancy purposes with a minimum compressor
capacity of 1,000 SCFM or (8) Gasoline Gallon
Equivalents (GGE) per minute.
- The station shall, at a minimum include two dual hose
(four fueling points) fast-fill dispensers designed and
engineered to fuel heavy duty truck applications.
- The station must have security cameras monitoring
the station 24/7/365.
Natural gas used for vehicular application delivered from a
CNG fueling station must be free of any solid material, water,
or oil. Awarded vendor must take all precautions that
equipment is properly maintained and lubricated.
Coalescing filters shall be installed downstream of
compression system to prevent contaminated fuel from
entering City vehicles.
An Overpressure Protection Device shall be installed in the
fueling transfer system to prevent over pressure in the