Specifications include, but are not limited to:
. Weekly Pick-Up and Delivery:
a. Delivery destination and billing addresses are specified on the Purchase Order.
b. Contractor shall remove soiled items and replace with freshly laundered items at each location on a
c. A weekly pick-up/delivery ticket shall be provided for each location. The pick-up/delivery ticket shall
include the following:
• Type and quantity of items delivered
• For coveralls and coats-include the employee’s name
• The quantity of items picked-up for each employee
• Employee names are to be listed alphabetically on the ticket
d. The pick-up/delivery ticket must be signed by the receiving agent at each location.
• Receiving agent signature verifies item count only and does not signify acceptance of the
• Receiving agent will forward the pick-up/delivery ticket to the Accounts Payable office with
any corrections for adjustments.
e. If the ODOT location is remotely located and no receiving agent will be available during the
scheduled delivery time:
• The receiving agent at the remote ODOT location will specify in advance where items for
pick-up will be located and where to leave delivered items.
• The Contractor will leave the pick-up/delivery ticket with the items delivered.
• The receiving agent for ODOT will have until the end of the next working day to verify item
count, sign pick-up/delivery ticket and forward to the Accounts Payable office with any
corrections for adjustments.
f. Acceptance of Items delivered:
• ODOT has until the end of the next working day to inspect items and notify Contractor by
phone or email regarding any items that are unacceptable (due to worn condition, poor
laundering or requested repairs not completed)
g. ODOT will deduct the rental cost for any unacceptable items from the invoice
5. Name Patches:
a. Certain garments (such as coveralls and coats) will be assigned and used by full-time staff
members. These items are to be sized to individuals and to have an appropriate name patch above
the breast pocket.
b. Provide employee identification patches for all coats, jackets and coveralls.
c. Preparation of the patches or attaching the patches to the garments shall be at no additional cost to
d. Patches can be embroidered or printed on a fabric material. These items must be replaced at no
charge if they become unpresentable due to wear because of the laundering process. The patches
may be sewn or glued to the garments.
6. Garments for New ODOT Employees: Garments for new employees must be delivered within fifteen
working days after notification of size or fitting, with the exception of the non-standard sizes. The nonstandard sizes must be delivered within 45 working days. Contractor shall supply suitable temporary
clothing to cover the time until the employee’s garments arrive.
7. Laundry Bags: Contractor shall provide laundry bags for storage of soiled items at no additional cost to
8. Contractor Inventory: Contractor shall maintain an inventory of all supplies required under this Contract
acceptable to each delivery location and shall maintain the agreed upon inventory quantity throughout the
term of the Contract.
9. Damage and Repair of Goods Provided under the Contract:
a) Contractor shall repair all items provided under the Contract at no additional cost to ODOT. Repairs
required under the Contract include, replacing missing buttons, mending tears, replace or reattach
loose or missing name patches, etc.
b) Any Contractor-owned goods which cannot be repaired to a good condition when damaged must
be replaced with items in comparable condition with those previously supplied to ODOT at no cost
c) All items that require repairs must be completed and returned at the next regular delivery. If they
are not returned, the Contractor is required to provide loaner items of the correct color and size at
the regular delivery. These loaners do not include patches, but must be identified for the employee.
Loaner items will be acceptable for only 10 working days.