Specifications include, but are not limited to: Conduct semi-annual fund performance reviews that include at a minimum:
• Overview of the general market, including stocks, bonds, international markets, and industry
• Overview of the Plan’s portfolio of funds, including investment style, plan expenses and
• Comparison of Plan investment options in each asset category to appropriate benchmarks.
• Historical performance returns, major holdings, sector weightings, manager information, and
portfolio statistics (ratings, asset size, expenses, etc.) of the funds.
• Manager and/or fund investment strategy changes.
• Recommendations to place Plan investment options on watch-status and removal from watchstatus, as appropriate per the IPS.