Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Identify a Site Implementation Team that will provide overall program management for
all components of the Family Connects® model.
• Initiate and coordinate planning team meetings within each local community.
• Complete site readiness assessment relative to the Critical Components of the Family
• Develop an individualized Site Implementation Plan for each local community.
• Determine initial program staffing plan to support initial implementation.
• Finalize community alignment and stakeholder engagement processes, integrating local
resources and hospital/birthing partners for recruitment planning.
• Develop and integrate local community resources into the Family Support Matrix