Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Replace two, 200-ton screw chillers, with mag lev type centrifugal chillers.
2. Replace two condenser water pumps and provide VFDs.
3. Replace two chilled water pumps and provide VFDs.
4. Connect new chillers in parallel instead of in series.
5. Convert existing constant volume pumping system to variable volume to enable the
chillers to function in a parallel configuration.
6. Provide chilled water storage to provide recommended total system water volume.
7. Provide code-compliant refrigerant monitoring and ventilation system. The existing
exhaust fan will be equipped with a VFD for airflow control.
8. Replace the existing cooling tower with a new cooling tower.
9. Provide a structural steel base for the new cooling tower on the existing steel base rails.