Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Repair and replace damaged sidewalk areas.
2. Grind and repair cracks in sidewalks measuring a ½” or greater.
3. The replaced concrete sidewalk sections are to match the aesthetic look of the adjacent concrete sidewalks.
4. It’s worth noting that not all areas of the work are indicated withphotographs.
5. Proposers are encouraged to make recommendations and revisions to the scope of work based on Proposers practical
experience in sidewalk and curb repair.
6. It’s the contractor’s responsibility to visit the site to verify the actual locations and extent of work.
7. The site plans are not-to-scale.
8. The actual lineal or square footages indicated on the site plans and spreadsheet may vary slightly and are for bidding