Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Remove six (6) existing stand of panels from each elevator cab
• If necessary, touch up any painted reveals that may be scratched of marred.
• Panels to be turned down on three (3) sides and open on the bottom with flat corners that
are welded and polished.
• All panel fastening devices should be examined, tightened, and/or replaced if found faulty.
• Remove existing painted interior cab doors of the passenger cars only.
• Install new interior car doors with brushed stainless steel #4 finish.
• New door gibs installed to accommodate the doors.
• Fire tabs on the bottom of the car doors as required by code.
• Re-install related car door equipment clutch, hangers, and rollers.
• Adjust doors for smooth operation.
• Doors must comply with code-required closing force.