Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Contractor shall provide all labor, equipment, tools and materials necessary to provide the services required. All employees shall be dressed in a neat appearance in apparel which identifies the company while performing duties related to this Agreement. Contractor employees shall wear a shirt at all times and said shirt shall have sleeves and not cut, tattered, or altered.
2. Grass shall be mowed generally weekly. In the case of extremely wet or dry weather more frequency or less frequent mowing may be required. Any deviation from weekly mowing frequency shall be approved by the Owner.
3. Grass shall be maintained at an approximate height of 3-inches to 4-inches (depending upon the type of grass and density) and raked when cuttings clump due to wet weather or duration between mowing. Regular bagging of trimmings is not required.
4. All walkways, driveways, parking lots, curb lines, patios, and other hard surfaces areas are to be swept or blown clean after each cutting free of grass clippings.
5. All concrete sidewalks, plazas, paved paths, other hard surfaces, fence lines, trees circles, landscape beds and other obstacles are to be trimmed with a string trimmer and maintained at the same height as mowed areas. Back cutting of the hard surface areas as to cause a safety hazard is not permitted.
6. Grass and weeds growing in the sidewalk curb, patio, courtyard, and parking area cracks must be removed. If chemical herbicide is utilized the product must be approved by the Owner and MSDS sheets provided. Furthermore, the Contractor shall remove dead standing weed from cracks promptly. If chemically treated; dead brown weeds shall be removed.
7. Graveled areas around HVAC units are to be kept weed free as well as any other graveled or rip-rapped areas.
8. Contractor shall pick-up downed tree branches and large sticks before mowing of the lawn. Debris shall be disposed off-site by Contractor.
9. The Owner generally keeps all garbage and general refuse cleaned from the lawn. However, Contractor shall pick-up any waste debris prior to mowing and dispose of it properly.
10. As required due to special activities on campus, the Contractor shall be asked to schedule mowing services to accommodate these special events as requested in advance by the Owner.
11. All Ironton facilities shall be mowed on the same day. The regular staggering of mowing for the various Ironton sites shall not be permitted.