Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. The Contractor will provide the buildings with all services to keep all plants healthy and attractive, including any
necessary labor, equipment, materials and transportation.
2. The scheduled service will include watering, fertilizing, pruning, cleaning and plant disease control.
3. All interior plants at listed facilities are the property of DAS.
4. The contractor will maintain/replace all plants at contractor's expense, except in circumstances described in Section
C below at the discretion of the Facility Manager or Chief Engineer.
5. Any plant, the appearance of which has deteriorated and cannot be corrected by maintenance, will be removed and
replaced by a plant of comparable value at the Contractor’s expense.
6. The Contractor shall recommend species of plants and containers when needed. The plants proposed shall be
complimentary to the authority's aesthetics and represent at a minimum the quantity, quality and size of existing