Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Provide a cost schedule of various sized pipe and trap cleaning for sanitary and storm drains.
• It is anticipated that the total amount of work to be performed will not exceed $20,000 per contract period.
• Vendor shall provide labor, equipment and materials to complete this work.
• Vendor shall provide "on call" service within two (2) hours of notification.
• Service during regular working hours shall be billed at regular hourly wage rates. Service during hours other than 7:30 a.m. to
4:30 p.m. shall be listed clearly to describe overtime and holiday rates. Hourly rate shall include trip charges, truck charges and
equipment charges to perform repairs, etc. The Contractor must have adequate personnel and equipment to respond to
emergencies 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
• All work shall be scheduled through the Maintenance Department and be performed Monday through Friday (7:30 am to 4:30
• Before any unscheduled work is to be completed the Vendor shall receive prior written approval from NOPH.
• Vendor shall provide labor, equipment and materials to complete this work. No sub-contracting will be accepted.