Specifications include, but are not limited to:
The Agency is seeking a supplier who will be responsible for, but not limited to planning and coordinating the Agency’s
conferences, seminars, or community activities in the State of Ohio including securing meeting space, necessary
communications equipment, projectors, sound equipment, handouts, registrations and exhibitor registration and related space
assignment. Statewide conferences are generally held in Columbus, Ohio. The Supplier shall also provide decorating services
for activities taking place at all designated locations; furniture, signage, and associated set up and move-out labor. Also
included is the provision of advance storage, freight handling and drayage for exhibitors and show management as well as
furnishings, entrance units, signage and associated labor for registration.
OBJECTIVES. The Agency has the following objectives that it wants this Work to fulfill, and it will be the Contractor’s
obligation to ensure that the personnel the Contractor provides are qualified to perform their portions of the Work.
1. Provide conference planning and coordination services
2. Secure conference space
3. Coordinate and facilitate arrangements for speakers, and compensation as agreed upon by the Department
4. Obtain necessary communications equipment, projectors, sound equipment.
5. Coordinate registration of attendees and exhibitors
6. Provide furnishings and signage with associated personnel
7. Obtain advance storage, freight handling for exhibitors
8. Coordinate development of program and handouts with the Agency