Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Contractor to provide all labor and materials for scope of work.
2. Contractor to secure working area. When removing sandstone at entrance overhead fencing must
be installed for fall protection.
3. Contractor to provide lift to reach 4th floor windows and top sandstone.
4. Contractor to provide dumpster to discard all materials and debris.
5. Remove all sandstone fascia pieces and two courses of brick above sandstone and
6. Replace sandstone fascia pieces with new EFIS (Exterior Insulation Finishing System) and stucco
color matching original sandstone.
7. Attach new EFIS to above brick/lintel and tile ceiling then stucco.
8. Seal gaps of stucco with color matching rubberized caulking.
9. Replace four (4) bricks with color matching brick and mortars that were removed