Specifications include, but are not limited to:
CALL ACCOUNTING SOLUTION
UND seeks a solution with the following required features and functionality:
• Give telephone counselors access to the reports on the system.
o System must be capable of single sign-on
o Multi-factor Authentication
o When a telephone counselor logs into the system, they must see ONLY their
• Create and assign authorization codes
o System must have the ability to create and assign random six-digit codes.
o Communicate with Avaya PBX to activate/deactivate as necessary.
• Offeror must extract data from current system and import to new system
• Must have test and production systems.
• Have the ability to search by ORG and have all relevant information presented.
• Live query of the call detail record showing all incoming and outgoing calls on the
o The fields need to be searchable.
• Must be able to add/remove/change accounts.
• Must have an error log that we can pull and process before billing is run.
• Rate/switch IDs for remote locations to differentiate between local/long distance.
• Able to track codes, located in the CDR, and bill appropriately.
• Able to reassign Feature Code (with location) from one account to another.
• Associate an ORG number to each department name.
• Training provided on-site included in purchase price.
• Software ADA compliance