Specifications include, but are not limited to:
CONTRACTOR will work with the STATE’s data manager, CDC and Westat to administer the survey.
Tasks to be accomplished include:
1. Coordinate project activities with the STATE. Provide technical assistance and maintain continual communication with STATE to ensure the survey is proceeding in the approved manner until completion of “Profiles 2020.”
2. Provide the STATE a monthly electronic (e-mail format) progress report in accordance to an established timeline.
Survey plan and timeline may be adjusted only with prior approval from the STATE.
4. Submit an application packet to Westat by September 3, 2019 for web-based survey administration to administer survey utilizing SurveyMonkey.
5. Collaborate with the STATE’s data manager, STATE’s Management Information Systems (MIS) unit, Westat and CDC in updating the 2020 Sampling Frame for school selection by Westat.
6. Coordinate with Westat to establish a statewide sample of administrators and lead health teachers in randomly selected schools. STATE provides a list of all North Dakota schools and Westat is responsible for randomly selecting the schools from the list. The administration procedures and protocol will be sent to the selected vendor in a three-ring binder, titled “Handbook for Conducting School Health Profiles.”
7. Set up a tracking system and/or mechanism for monitoring the return of questionnaire booklets.
8. Order scannable, camera ready, questionnaire booklets provided by Westat.
9. Contact selected schools to enlist their participation in the survey.
10. Prepare written instructions for all survey participants, with final approval by the STATE.