Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Two (2) plan sheets for the work are included below: S1.0 and S2.0. Full-size plans are available
via email upon request.
• A pre-construction meeting with County representatives, the structural engineer and the
contractor is required prior to starting work.
• Furnish the necessary supervision, labor, tools, equipment and materials to complete the required
work safely and per the plans and instruction from the structural engineer.
• Install necessary safety fencing and barricades at project site. “Hi-Viz” clothing / vest is required
at all time inside the Solid Waste facility.
• Provide for landfill and hauling fees.
• Work schedule is from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. With advanced permission from the
Solid Waste Manger, Greg Wiggins, work outside these hours may be permitted.
• Construction must be completed by June 15, 2020.