The Jacksonville Recreation and Parks Department is in the process of purchasing field conditioner to be used on the baseball/softball firles. We would like to give an opportunity for your agency to submit a quote. Materials will be purchased by October 30, 2019. Please take the time to review the following request and consider pending your availability.
We will begin accepting bids on Tuesday, July 3, 2019 at 12 pm. The bidding process will end on Friday, July 12, at 12 pm. If you should have any additional questions, please contact Melody Strickland at (910) 938-5304 or email@example.com.
* Submitted quote must include materials, tax, and delivery charges, and grand total, please itemize and list separately.
* Brand - Pro's Choice Select Red.
* Amount to be quoted - 400/ 50 lb. bags
* Price to incude delivery charges and tax.
* Must have Worker's Compensation NC Statutory Limits and $1,000,000 General Liability with $2,000,000 General Aggregate naming the City as Additional Insured and the Insurer must be licensed in North Carolina.
If you should have any additional questions, please contact Melody Strickland at (910)938-5304 from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Bids may be faxed to (910)938-5068, attention Melody Strickland, Athletic Services Supervisor or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.