Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Conduct site evaluation and determine the best design for accomplishing the
Authority’s intended purpose.
2. Prepare a written report of Task 1 outlining findings of the investigation conducted
and recommendations. New design recommendations shall conform to the
Authority’s design wishes as expressed above as well as with all current applicable
codes and regulations.
3. Prepare and file all necessary permits (identify all necessary permits in proposal).
Based upon site findings, permitting with additional NYS agencies may be required.
The consultant shall provide an allowance for this task in their proposal.
4. Preparation of design/bid documents (construction drawings, specifications
following the Authority's Boiler Plate format).
5. Preparation of construction cost estimate and construction schedule. Estimate must
include projects of this scope completed within the past three (3) calendar years.
6. Assisting with pre-bid activities up to contract award, including an evaluation of bid
proposals and reference checks.