Specifications include, but are not limited to: Dover Police Department is looking to purchase night vision equipment to enhance the
ability to operate in low light or complete dark conditions. The purchase of night vision
equipment will directly increase the capacity to operate in such conditions. The primary users
of the equipment will be the Tactical Operations Unit. Dover Police Department will purchase 10 night vision monoculars and 10 helmet
mount/shroud (night vision equipment). Monocular - PVS-14 MNVD, M914A, Min FOM 2376, White Phosphor, Autogated,
Unfilmed, Gen III
· Dimension: 4.5in. L x 2.5in. W x 2.4in. H
· Weight: 0.77lb. with 1AA battery
· Battery Life: ~48 hours @ 77° F
· Magnification: 1x (+/-3%)
· Field-of View (FOV): 40.0° (+/-2°)
· Objective Lens: 1.1 in. (+/-0.5mm)
· Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8 in.
· Eye Relief: 1in.
· Diopter Adjustment: +2 to -6
· Water Resistant: 1m for 30 minutes