Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Contact each agency (listed below) to schedule service of the microscopes within ten (10) business
days of award.
2. Provide a thorough on site cleaning of stand, attachments and controls. All exterior microscope
surfaces, eyepieces, mounts, objectives and supplementary lenses shall be cleaned and disinfected
with alcohol using 100% cotton, lint free cloth
3. Clean, lubricate and adjust mechanical components where required to reach specifications
(coarse and fine focus adjustment and binocular tube will be entered only when malfunctioning)
Clean and polish all optical components from light source through ocular lens.
4. Centration and/or collimation of all systems on reassembly
5. Affix a label to each microscope showing the name of their company and the date serviced
6. In the event that a microscope needs repair parts, Vendor shall provide agency with an estimate to
include all parts and pricing. Agency approval must be granted before parts may be purchased
7. Provide all labor and repair of replacement parts, see “Attachment A – Microscope Maintenance
and Repair Services Offer Sheet”