Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Review existing documents at the Division of Parks and Recreation.
2. Conduct site visits to assess the existing fire alarm and sprinkler systems, including water
and power supplies and code compliance.
3. Provide the Division of Parks and Recreation with an evaluation report outlining the
deficiencies discovered during the assessment.
1. Perform design services to upgrade the fire alarm systems to be compliant with the NH
State Building Code and the authorities having jurisdiction. Coordinate the systems
specific requirements with the New Hampshire Fire Marshal Office. All sprinkler
monitoring devices shall be connected to the Fire Alarm Control Panel.
2. Perform all necessary hydraulic calculations to determine water supply and pressure
requirements for the sprinkler system to provide code compliant densities over the most
hydraulically demanding areas, including potential needs for fire pumps and increased
3. Perform design services to upgrade the sprinkler systems to be compliant with the NH
State Building Code and other relevant codes required by the State Fire Marshal’s office,
including but not limited to; piping and distribution, water supply, fire pumps, pump
drivers & controls, reliable power, etc. Sprinkler piping shall be designed to be installed
concealed to the greatest extent possible.
4. Provide the Division of Parks and Recreation with design documentation sufficient for
bidding the construction and installation of the fire alarm and sprinkler systems. CAD
base plans are available from the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources.