Specifications include, but are not limited to: Remove concrete flooring, existing under slab plumbing, remove or relocate under slab electrical, to include but not
limited to all subsurface utilities. Rebuild under slab area to include but not limited to replacing all utilities under
slab, to include plumbing and electrical. Replace concrete flooring, install new epoxy floor (Dur-A-Flex). Install all
plumbing fixtures and lockers. Project will also include new ceiling, lighting and fire protection and detection
Phase I Pre-Construction Services
• Review schematic design documents (SDs), design development documents (DDs), and construction
documents (CDs) for completeness, constructability, construction options and estimating purposes.
• Assist with the packaging of alternates and allowances, and phasing options for bidding purposes.
• Attend design meetings.
• Prepare construction project estimates and options for presentations to Owner’s project manager and design
team. One complete CSI-formatted estimate will be required at the completion of schematic design; and
one at the completion of DDs. The CM will also provide a running tabulated estimate based upon added
and deleted scope of work through DDs as a means of evaluating program or design changes and their
impact on the overall project budget.
• Assume responsibility for cost estimating.
• Propose and evaluate alternative systems if appropriate and provide cost saving measures if necessary.
Phase II Bidding and Construction Phase Services
• Provide all services as defined in the AIA A133/CMc and the University System of New Hampshire
General Conditions of the Contract for Construction (Rev 10/21/2019). The General Conditions document
may be reviewed in the Construction Forms section of this web site:
• Perform services consistent with the industry-accepted role of the construction manager.
• Prepare sub-bidding packages, with firm dates and times for opening. Owner’s project manager and the
architect/engineer shall review the sub-bidding packages and bidders list prior to formal bidding. Owner’s
project manager and the architect/engineer shall attend the sub-bid openings.
• Prepare bid summary tabulation sheets, by division, within 48 hours for analysis with Owner and