Specifications include, but are not limited to:
• Increase Rooms and Meals Tax Revenue
• Unify New Hampshire under the tourism brand and strategy
• Motivate individuals to live, work, play, and learn in New Hampshire
• Improve reporting, analytics, and data driven optimization of BEA’s marketing
• Foster collaboration with the state’s primary entry points, i.e. rest areas, airports, bus
• Bolster international marketing efforts
• Cultivate the Meetings, Incentive Travel, Convention, and Exhibition (MICE) market
Includes strategic planning, creative content, media planning and buying, search, digital,
web hosting, web maintenance, and all production. Deliverables will be provided exclusively
for BEA to promote the State as a tourism destination, as well as promoting workforce
recruitment/retention, business recruitment, New Hampshire State Parks, and Agritourism.
4.1.1 Dedicated Daily account management team with in-depth attention to organizing,
planning, supervising, and reviewing all BEA projects and budgets.
4.1.2 Dedicated creative and production staff focused specifically on the BEA account.
4.1.3 Participate in planning and budget review meetings with BEA to ensure direction
and budget adherence.
4.1.4 Development of specific reports that may include Campaign Reports, Weekly
Status, Budget Updates, etc.
4.2 Strategic Planning
4.2.1 Prepare strategic plans, facilitate strategic planning sessions, and engage in