Specifications include, but are not limited to: All LED and fluorescent lamps, ballasts, sockets, and wiring behind "BIGGEST LITTLE
CITY IN THE WORLD" faces (currently 56 fluorescent T-12HO lamps and 17 ballasts).
If fluorescent lamps need to be replaced, they shall be replaced with LED lamps.
• Two (2) sets of 9' -10"neon letters reading "RENO" (currently 120 units of neon for 2 sets
total - R-17, E-13, N-15, O-15)
• One (1) rotator and gearbox on "Star" at top of Arch
• Electronic programmable flasher for scintillating lamps
• All exterior screw-in lamps (currently approximately 2,100 clear LED lamps - 120v E27
base 227LED14), sockets and wiring associated with the fixtures. (City of Reno
currently has extra LED lamps; however, successful contractor shall be responsible for
replacing the lamps on an as needed basis as part of this maintenance contract)
• All electrical/mechanical/fastener (screws/bolts) components that require preventative
maintenance due to normal wear and tear.