Specifications include, but are not limited to: All labor, material and equipment to complete the BC TAP
TRANSFORMER BREAKER REPLACEMENT ABOVE GRADE CONSTRUCTION project as described in the specifications
and shown in the plans. Work includes:
1) Remove the existing one (1) 230KV disconnect switch/support and one (1) 230KV OCB.
2) Install one (1) 230KV disconnect switch/support, one (1) 230KV circuit breaker, three (3) 230KV CCVTs/supports, three
(3) single phase 230KV bus supports, and one (1) 69KV PT/support.
3) Leave in place the existing autotransformer on the pad, remove allhigh/low side jumpers. Install a minimum #2/0 AWG
copper wire to short alltransformer bushings and connect to ground.
4) Remove existing and install new 230/69KV aerial lines wire jumpers associated connectors, hardware insulators.
5) And upgrade Relay Control Panel located inside the control house