Specifications include, but are not limited to:
A. Hard surface floors (excluding restrooms):
1. Damp mop, utilize automatic floor scrubber, and/or dust mop daily to maintain
clean floor surfaces on the first floor. Basement floor surfaces are to be
maintained weekly or as needed.
1. Clean and sanitize daily. This includes, but is not limited to, toilets, urinals,
sinks, stall panels, walls, fixtures, doors, light switches, mirrors, waste
2. Fill all dispensers (toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, scent misters) daily.
Paper products and hand soap will be available from the City.
3. Damp mop and sanitize floors daily.
C. Carpeted areas:
1. Vacuum entire carpet surfaces and rugs daily.
2. Spot check daily, including removing debris and spot cleaning of stains, etc.
3. Shampoo cleaning of the entire carpet surface twice per year; high traffic
areas more often as needed.
1. Maintain clean windows and window ledges weekly. Only non-scratch cloth
may be used to clean windows and mirrors.
2. Clean entire window surface inside and outside as needed, but not less
frequently than twice per year.
E. Interior walls, and interior and exterior doors:
1. Clean/dust walls, ceilings, light fixtures and doors monthly or as needed.
2. Report any stains or marks on block walls to Building Manager.
F. Other requirements:
1. Dust all flat surfaces weekly and spot clean and sanitize as needed to maintain
clean condition, including but not limited to, tops of doors, tops of display cases,
telephones, televisions, table legs, chairs, handrails, window sills, counter tops,
wall molding, base boards, light switches, etc.
2. Dust heating/air conditioning vents monthly or as needed.
3. Wipe off table tops daily including dining room tables and classroom tables.
Basement table tops are to be wiped off weekly.
4. Empty waste containers over half full or with food products in them daily.
Clean containers as needed. Replace container liner.
5. Clean chairs and couches, including vacuuming soft surfaces, monthly, or
more often as needed.
6. Laundry is the responsibility of the Contractor (dust mops, mop heads, dusting
cloths, etc.) Washer and dryer located at the Peterson Senior Activity Center
may be used by Contractor.