Specifications include, but are not limited to: Consultant requirements under this request may include, but will not necessarily be limited to, the following:
1. Compile and formulate data,
2. Conduct public forums and incorporate those ideas where possible,
3. Generate the data into a viable, long-range plan for Missoula City Cemetery, and
4. Present the information to Missoula City Council in an informative manner.
Specifically, the Strategic Plan should consider and include recommendations for, but not necessarily be limited
to, the following:
Land /Service Needs
• Estimate land reserves based on past, current, and projected interment data.
• Develop improvements that keep Missoula City Cemetery relevant, usable, and sustainable for future
• Prepare and manage future change and growth that comes with the development of areas immediately
surrounding Missoula City Cemetery.
• Evaluate temporary land use options that provide public use (such as soccer, lacrosse, or ballfields) with
the caveat that land reverts to Missoula City Cemetery use when needed.