Specifications include, but are not limited to: The Fire Prevention Bureau of the State of Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation Forestry Division needs a geospatially enabled, browser-based, information system that will access Department of Revenue data to compare with and update existing application data to determine the amount of fee assessed per land owner, per county across the State of Montana each calendar year.
• The system must be browser-based and conform to the current technology stack employed at DNRC:
o Java Script
o Spring Frameworks
o Other languages, frameworks or dependencies must be approved prior to use.
• The system must keep and track data for all parcels assessed by DNRC for fire protection.
• The system must provide for role assignments for end users.
• The system must authenticate users with active directory.
• The system must archive data annually into a server space with proper naming convention automatically.
• The system must have the ability to open multiple windows for landowners and other attributes, allowing the user to be able to complete proper edits regarding DOR data (non-spatial).
• The system must have help features built in.
• The system must have the ability for users to delete owners without a parcel association in the current assessment year.
• The system will track download information such as date, number of records, for State or by County, etc.
• The system must be modular in design so that distinct aspects of the system can be updated or modified without having to update the entire system.
• The system must have the ability to lock down a county or individual parcel when there is another user updating the data.
• The FPA system must allow users to enter new parcels into the FPA system for assessment, even if they are not included in the DOR download. The FPA system will offer parcel geocode assignment suggestions adhering to the State’s Township, Section, and Range geocode numbering system.