Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. Conduct master planning and programming studies as directed.
2. Conduct preliminary investigation(s) and design service(s) as directed in accordance
with applicable local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations including but not
limited to building codes, DOJ, ANSI/ADA requirements, and the Secretary of the
Interior’s Standards for Rehabilitation.
3. Coordinate compliance requirements with federal historic preservation officials, the
State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO) and the City’s historic preservation officer.
4. Prepare documents, drawings, modeling, and renderings for presentations.
5. Prepare accurate, detailed cost estimates of project requirements.
6. Coordinate with the County and City throughout multiple phases of planning, design,
preparation, construction and completion, and warranty review.