Specifications include, but are not limited to: Printing and Mailing of Election
Notification/Sample Ballot Cards. The successful bidder shall provide:
• Printing of the polling place reminder cards on forms provided by the vendor seeking
the bid. Amount can range from 50 – 280,000.
• St. Charles County Election Authority will provide an electronic file containing the
necessary information to process and print Notification of Election Cards.
• The information will consist of voter name and address, polling place, political
subdivision information, voter I.D. and the date and time of the election. (Color of
form to be determined by the Election Authority.)
• Files will be emailed by the Election Authority’s office.
• The successful bidder will submit, at least 1 week before the scheduled mailing of the
cards, a proof of the final version of the reminder card for approval. Approval will be
indicated by signature of the proof by the authorized representative of the Election